Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Adventures in my house...

So after getting home a little later than normal, my loving husband made us dinner. It was simple but so good.

Then Sammy (our dog) starts whining and so B looks to give him some food. Well his container was empty. So he goes to refill the little container from the big bag of food. We buy Sammy's food in bulk because its cheaper.

so I hear a few food pellets hit the floor, which is normal. then all of a sudden, i hear "aw crap" and suddenly i hear a freaking down pour of food pellets all over the kitchen. I jump off the couch and rushed to the kitchen and laughed my ass off. So after I'm done laughing i hear B say "i need a beer". and then i laugh harder. In the midst of my laughter i grab my camera because this is just to good to not share. This is what i find:now, i know we have a small kitchen but holy moly batman
so here goes my amazing husband, scooting the food around because the broom is 'to dirty' for the dogs food.
and the end pile-o-food!!
Yep, the pile of food really is as big as my little dog. hahahahaha. only my in our house could something this silly happen.

2 comments:

Theta Mom said...

Wow, what a mess! Something my toddler would end up doing! LOL
Thanks so much for the follow on my blog. I am following back and look forward to reading more! :)

Mrs. K said...

oh my goodness!

 
;