Thursday, October 15, 2009

Time Out Thursday

So I'm new to Time Out for Theta Mom Thursday. So I t might be a little different than most because I'm not a mom. Unless you count my Sammy, but I don't think it works that way. So Thursday @ Theta Mom are all about how you can take just 1 hour a week for you. She classifies it as 'with out kids' but since i don't fall into that category yet, I'm saying I'll take an hour for me to do what I want!

My 'time for me' won't come till Tomorrow Night actually, but I'm going to use it anyways.

This weekend I have drill, and I'm drilling alone. B's Drill was 2 weeks ago. Long story, we have a new command staff and they're doing things all screwy. But Friday I get to do one of my favorite things, spend uninterrupted time with my lap top. lol.

My favorite Thing about drills alone is getting Apple Bee's Carside to go, a big diet coke, and going back to room and relax. I know it sounds silly and totally boring but i really enjoy it.

6 comments:

Theta Mom said...

Drilling alone, you go girl! And we love our AppleBees, too! Fantastic! Thanks so much for linking up and for sharing your time out. You are awesome! :)

Pink Haired Momma said...

AppleBeex rocks! Enjoy your alone time! Cant wait to hear more about you! welcome to time out thiursday!

Frugal Vicki said...

I am a sucker for some good take-out and alone time. That sounds awesome!

Nicole @ Chic and Cheap Nursery said...

Hi Heather! Thanks for joinging us this Thursday! It's ok if you're not a mommy, it's always hard to get some 'me time' regardless!

Hope you rock out with your laptop and Apple Bee's tomorrow!

http://www.thewannabewahm.com

Anonymous said...

Sounds like it will be an awesome time! Nothing better than a little "me" time!

Kekibird said...

Any "me time" is good time! So enjoy it :o)

 
;