Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Friend Making Monday (on Tuesday)

My Monday was just insane. So I'm taking my FMM to Tuesday


This weeks Topic is: What are your hobbies? What do you wish that you knew how to do?

Okay, here goes it

What I ♥ to do:

♥Be online

♥Watch TV

♥Read Magazines (although my tastes have changed lately)

♥Work out

♥Spend time with the hub-beast

What I ♥ to do, but don't do enough:

Scrapbooking

♥Baking Cupcakes

♥Baking in general

♥Creating

♥Decorating

♥Cleaning & Organizing

What I would ♥ to learn how to do:

♥ Sew Better (i have a machine waiting for me once i get space)

♥ decorate cakes & cupcakes using gum paste and fondant. and getting better techniques

♥ how to drive in the snow

1 comments:

Krista said...

Hobbies: Sewing, cooking, baking, cleaning (ha ha), gardening

What I wish I knew how to do: cake decorating, upholstery recovering

 
;