Saturday, September 19, 2009

Moldy Eye

this is what my lovely friend has named my eye issue! lol.

So i went to my primary care physician. She perscribed some antibiotic eye drops.

My eye wasn't getting any better. So i went to an optometrist.

1) he's a jerk
2) his office is full of hoyty-toyty snatches
3) I'm fine.

I called and got an appointment. The secrasnatch told me to be there at 8:30 to have time to fill out paperwork. I got there at 8:30, everything was locked up. I stood there for a while and waited... and waited... and waited! she finally got there at 8:50. Grrr! I hate people who are late. It annoys me!

Then the doc was an A-Hole! i tried to be funny, he made me feel like i was waisting his time. And he did nothing but tell me I'm fine. and then shoo'd me from the room.

but i did find out i have an old scar on my cornea. I thought that was interesting, so i asked how that happens. I was told... and i quote "just like you get any other scar" end quote. WTF DUDE! so not helpful.

I should have canceled and worked those 2 hours. he's an effer, he has an office full of effers, blech!

but my eye is so much better. I'm still using the drops. i lay on a hot pad at the end of the day, and that's been helping a lot.

so ends the story of the moldy eye!!

0 comments:

 
;