Sunday, September 6, 2009

New Fall Frames

I bought these last season in the after season sales, and I've been saving them for a while. I kind of love them. and i found 2 pretty fitting pictures to stick in them.

The photos are from our engagement picture shoot. the one on the left was just a moment that they caught. its B being a punk and me sticking my tongue out at him. it makes me laugh every time i see it. LOVE it!!

I also got out the fall candles. I Love the smell. they're pumpkin spice from Micheal's craft store. They last a really long time. Too boot, they're only 1.99 for a box of 6.


I wish i could say that the placemats were fall too, but nope. They're the only color me and B could agree on when we got married. so those are our forever placemats. lol. but it does fit. I love fall, in case you couln't tell. LOVE!

0 comments:

 
;