Wednesday, October 15, 2008

2 DAYS IN A ROW!!!!

No i'm not going to freak out agian about my co-irker. Yesterday was day #2 of working out in a row.

so i've been slacking about posting my meals and workouts.

so

Monday
food
breakfast = oatmeal
snack = banana & apple
Lunch = turkey wrap (fat free wrap, turkey, cheese, lettuce, peppers, and lowfat homemade chipotley mayo) and water
snack= 100 calorie pack and an apple
dinner = left over burrito from sunday night

Work out
30 min on the elyptical
20 min on abs
stretching

results
(between Saturday morning and monday night)
-1 lb


TUESDAY
Meals
breakfast = cereal
snack = banana & apple
lunch= corner store burrito (bad on me but i was swamped at work)
snack = snack packs
dinner = chicken breast and rice

Work Out
25 min on the elyptical
15 min on the tread mil
20 min abs
stretching

weight loss
i forgot to weigh in. :(

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttt i feel amazing.
I have more energy. i feel better.
hopefully i can keep it up.
YA LA FITNESS!!!

1 comments:

Misty (Daydream221) said...

Great job! Keep up the good work. I always feel so good when I work out...however thats been awhile. LOL

 
;