Thursday, May 14, 2009

200th post & Hermit Book Club

So I've been trying to think about what awesome post i should make my 200th post. I'm kind of (read: extremely) sentimental. So i like to celebrate these little things.

So I think that i should celebrate my 200th post by sharing the gift that keeps on giving...

The Hermit Book Club blog.

I found this blog through a blog-friend's blog. and instantaneously fell in love with the idea, concept, and blog.



This is the first book, i doubt I'll be able to read it in time, but i fully plan on it when i get home. They'll do a new post every 2 weeks for the new discussion. so if you don't want to read 1 book, you don't have to wait.

so far there is:
29 May
The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao by Junot Díaz

12 June
Hard boiled Wonderland and the End of the World by Haruki Murakami

26 June
Fire in the Blood by Irene Nemirovsky

You guys should seriously check them out.


Hermit Book Club
Just because I live in this cave, doesn't mean I don't read.

0 comments:

 
;