Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I Want This

So for valentines day I was searching and searching for the perfect present to send B. I love him to death, but god he's hard to shop for.

but in my searching i found this website. they have the CUTEST stuff.
they have these adorable couples pillow cases, which i wish i had over here. I'm such a sap.


They also have gift sets. that are seriously awesome. we have a body pillow, but this is awesome!!

They have this adorable (dishwasher safe) drinking glasses

These super freaking cute coffee mugs!!


And even though my husband has already seen and said no, i still hold out hope for these. how stinking cute are these?

I'm seriously in love with everything that comes out of this shop. i freaking love it, so i had to share it with you guys. Yes I'm in a mushy gushy mood.

the best part is, every time i check it out they've added something new.

seriously Check out BoldLoft!!

0 comments:

 
;