Thursday, May 14, 2009

I love awards.

Thank you Danse & Bada (jamie)
I think you both are amazingly strong women and i admire you both.
if you missed it last time Here are the guidelines for this award:

1) Put the logo on your blog or post.
2) Nominate at least 5 blogs with great attitude and/or gratitude. Be sure to link to your nominees in your post.
3) Let your nominees know they have received the award by leaving them a comment on their blog.
4) Be sure to link this post to the person who nominated you for the award.

i decided i wanted to nominate more people. I'll only do 5 more, not ten. but I feel totally blessed and want to share the wealth and awesomness.

I Nominate:

Miranda @ Hoping & Wishing

Rachel @ Unbroken Road

Mrs.S @ Him + Me = three? Maybe

Fred @ adoptionoption

All The Ladies @ Blog Camp!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I had the same idea and nominated all the blog camp ladies too! How crazy is that!

Mrs. S said...

Aww, thanks Rotty!!

I have really enjoyed stalking your blog. I hope that you get word soon. Let me know if you need shin kicking backup to motivate a person or two. I got your back! :)

Extranjera said...

I sort of object to being called a lady, unless it's like "Hey lady, you're smokin'" (and also that only if I'm actually on fire), which I don't think is the case. ;o)
But I thank you nonetheless!

 
;