Monday, May 4, 2009

Blog for the Cause

So A e-friend of mine has an etsy shop.

Fred's Etsy

here's her story:
My husband Alan and I are becoming foster and adoptive parents in the near future, and this Etsy shop is our fundraiser to help us get prepared. It's been an exciting Christmas, and we're looking forward to a New Year with a lot of wonderful changes for our family.

All of my items are handmade, and i tend to work in glass beads for jewelry and fabric arts for purses, diaper bags, etc. If you are interested in a custom item, please contact me and I'll be happy to work with you on style, color, etc to give you the one-of-a-kind item you are dreaming of.


She has wonderful handbags and jewlery.
If your looking for a good etsy shop, this is about as good as they come!
Help her help out.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a good idea! I'm going to visit their shop now. Thanks!

 
;