Thursday, May 28, 2009

I Want This Thursday

Baking Edition.

I have a secret Dream that i can be a professional baker and own a little shop down town somewhere. just a quaint little shop.

So yes, i know I'm freaking weird. but i LOVE LOVE LOVE to bake. I have a wish list on amazon dedicated to my baking fetish.

but any who. these are my current crave.


Wilton Excelle Elite 6-Cup Mini Fluted Pan

Chicago Metallic 12-Cup Lift & Serve Single Squares Pa

Norpro Mini Cheesecake Pan

Mini cheesecakes? are you kidding me? how bad ass would i be if i could master the art of the mini cheesecake?! That would be awesome!

There is 5 pages worth of my baking obsession on amazon. yep, 5 pages. i know. i told you it was a fetish. I'm well aware of my sickness. there might be a 12 step program for it, but I'm pretty sure I'd want to bring a bake good basket to each meeting which would be totally counter productive. so I'll just deal with it.

Maybe later we can get a husband confession of the cabinet I've taken over in our tiny ass kitchen completely dedicated (or close to) to my baking addiction. lol. its a bad sickness. but at least mine winds up in tasty pastries and not scummy hotel rooms and such.

okay, enough drunken ramblings for one night.

i promise I'll be back around for confession Friday. and i promise I'll get back around to my normal blog stalking, but for now I'm finding my husband FAR to entertaining. lol. be well my loves.

0 comments:

 
;