Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I Feel Like I've Been Lied To

So for my entire life, i have heard "no news is good news". Who ever said that is a fucker and a liar.

No news is NOT good news. No news is HELL!!!

So as I've said before I'm supposed to leave this week. well... today's Thursday and i still have no idea what the hell is going on.

1) yes, i know the military works on its on time table, but that doesn't mean i have to like it.
2) yes, I'm still getting paid, but again... i fully plan on using my right to bitch about it.
3) yes, i know I'll still be home soon. but not knowing is killing me.

In all honesty if they told me i was going to be here for another month, I'd be good. sad, but at least I'd know. this whole "maybe tomorrow" bullshit has GOT to stop. for the sake of my sanity.

5 comments:

Danse said...

Ugh, that's so frustrating. I hope you hear soon.

Mrs. S said...

Point me in the direction of whomever's ass I have to kick to get you answers, and I'm on it!

Mrs.G said...

As a hopeful future mom I'd like to tell you not to make that face because it might stick like that ;)

iasa said...

I agree waiting sucks. I love the graphic

Jaime said...

*Hugs*

I'm so sorry that you still don't know WTF is going on.

(Pssst, you've been nominated for a blog award. Check out my blog.)

 
;