Saturday, May 16, 2009

Crazy 8's

I'm using this from Sweetpea's blog since she said she was tagging everyone!

Here are the rules of the game:
-Mention the person that tagged you.
-Complete the following lists of 8's.
-Tag 8 of your wonderful bloggy friends.
-Go tell them you tagged them!


Eight Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1) Going Home!
2) Having Sex! (its been a long time people)
3.) Sleeping in my own bed!!!!
4.) Booze
5.) Seeing my family
6.) Having babies (someday)
7.) Graduating (hopefully before babies)
8.) getting out of our tiny ass apartment

Eight Things I Did Yesterday:
1.) Woke up late
2.) Showered
3.) Ate junk food
4.) Checked my email
5.) Called my husband
6.) Called my parents
7.) watched all 5 harry potters
8.) read

Eight Things I Wish I Could Do:
1.) Knit. it just looks so complicated
2.) lose the last bit of weight i wanted.
3.) dance really really well.
4.) Win the lottery! that would be friggin sweet!
5.) Eat whatever I wanted and not have to worry about gaining weight.
6.) Go to blog camp
7.) have enough money to hire someone to do my hair and make up when ever i wanted!
8.) not love sodapop as much as i do.

Eight Shows I watch:
1.) Dexter
2.) True Blood
3.) Reaper
4.) The Biggest Loser
5.) Heros
6.) -
7.) -
8.) -

I'm going to cheat like SweetPea did as well and say this is for everyone!!! :) Have at it girls!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice site. Good luck with everything. Glad you like Reaper!
Won't you help us save the show? Write your CW affiliate and say there's a fanbase in your area and it would be a ratings boost for them on Sunday nights! Look up your CW affiliate here: http://www.cwtv.com/stations. Also write to ABC Studios --http://abc.go.com/site/contactus.html?lid=ABCCOMGlobalFooter&lpos=CONTACT -- encouraging them to keep promoting the syndication of Reaper! International viewers, write your affiliates/networks too. Draft emails and other ideas at http://community.livejournal.com/reaperdmv/44208.html. Come on, folks! This is our chance!

If you’re thinking that Tyler’s new show and Michele/Tara’s new contract at Fox mean the show isn’t coming back: Tyler says that Reaper has contractural priority, and Tara told us that she and Michele would still be consultants if Reaper gets a third season. So, write!

 
;