Saturday, May 9, 2009

(New) I Am...

So i did my original I Am post. but now that I've had a day off and time to think. i want to switch it up.



So here was my original I Am...

I took this picture at 'my spot'.
yes Jules, that is your blog in the back ground.
its like subliminal advertising.
you're welcome in advance.
coke also owes me serious cash.














Here's my new one:

The picture on my lap top is of the bone yard near the flight line. it is a pile of old blown up, rusted pieces of war history. some of them have spray painted stuff on them.

this particular one says: I miss you. Which in its own twisted way is kind of romantic.

That there is some person out there who's been where i am and done what I'm doing. And even though this place can suck the life out of you they took the time to write a message to whoever they were missing at that particular moment.
I think that is romantic. I'm weird, i know it. its okay, I've come to terms with it.

3 comments:

Alexandra said...

And all of us here at home are so grateful to you for being where you are and doing what you are doing. Thank you!

Just Jules said...

oh, goosebumps! and it is not just from the dock work

Brooke said...

We are very proud of you and we miss you babe!

I nominated you for a blog award. Check out over on mine to see the details!

 
;