Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Deployment Over...

Now its time to go back to school.
So today i registered for school full time. Starting fall term i'm going back to school full time.
I'm taking:
ARCH 121 - Structural Systems
ARCH 101 - Architectural Graphics
ID 236 - Lighting Design
ID 230 - Textiles for Interiors
ID 120 - Interior Products & Materials


I'm hoping to use my time on mondays between classes camped out in one of the three design labs working on my homework, that way i don't have to take over my livingroom back at home.

I love my husband but it was part of the main reason we used to fight and fight and fight when i was in school because there was literally no room for him in the livingroom when i was working on homework.

I also plan on not working while i finish up school. so that'll help us out a lot. i'm really really really looking forward to fall term. i hope i can do it. this is the most classes i've ever taken! i'm so excited!!!

3 comments:

iasa said...

That's great! I'm sure you will be able to cope with the course load. Enjoy your summer before all that nasty homework.

Mrs. S said...

Oooh, I'm jealous! I wish I could just be a full time (AKA professional) student. Go, Rotty!

Unknown said...

Great plans! You have to tell us all about it!

 
;