Monday, May 11, 2009

Sometimes I hate being a girl.

Fair Warning: this post may go towards the 'over share' column. consider yourself warned

Now, don't get me wrong. I love being a girl most of the time. but when 'that' time comes around, i hate it. This tour has been brutal on my girly bits.
Before i left we switched to a lower hormone BC. I started taking it while i was here. i went 2 months with out a period. When i finally got one it was bad, but not to bad. then i went another month, no show. now I'm having 1 in the middle of my cycle a full week before my reminder pills and I'm in hell.

Its the kind of week where the pain radiates from your lower back to your knees. where all you want to do is lay in the fetal position and cry.

It hurts. and there's nothing i can do about it. i can't call in sick to work. i can't change my clothes into my 'fat comfy pants' I'm stuck. i hate it. and to top it off I'm pretty freaking sick.

I'm just mentally done. I need a heating pad, a big glass of something alcoholic, and a nap.


0 comments:

 
;