Friday, May 29, 2009

Confession Friday.

so today's friday confession will be a little scatterbrained. Due to the fact that i've been every where and done lots of things this week, its been a little crazy. I'm going to be a bit all over the place. but i'm including pictures. so why the heck not. haha.

~ I missed this dude more than i care to admit. and i'm so glad that he didn't turn in to daddy's boy and is still my little man. of course i'm talking about my puppy sammy

~ I'm also really glad my husband didn't changed to much while i was gone. Everyone grows and changes. but i was TERRIFIED he'd be someone i didn't know when i came home but he's not. He's still the man i fell in love with


~ Because i've been in 2 sets of uniforms for the past 150 or so days i've become obsessed with clothes and shoes and accessories. I like bags. but i normally keep 1 main purse that's plain and black. that way i don't have to change it when i go on base and back in uniform.

~ I've thrown away at least 5 garbage bags FULL of clutter from around the apartment since i've been home. between tattered clothes, old socks, stuff i've kept cause i "though i would need it", etc.

~ I plan on cleaning a lot more

~ Driving here now makes my anxiety shoot through the roof.

~ I can't wait to get into an art class again. I really enjoyed it and learning how to improve in places and how to do new things.


~ I'm seriously so OCD, i'm already starting to rework my planner. I went out and bought new inserts and new calender and i'm now updating it though... oh December. lol.

~ I find doing my planner, and color coding it and blocking out times oddly soothing.

~ I still can't poop regularly here.

~ I've been home 7 days exactly now. and I've missed 2 days of going to the gym. today is one of them because we slept in till 11. oops.

~ i have to go to my civilian job and talk to them. but I'm really not looking forward to it.

~ I wish B would find a job... NOW. so i wouldn't have to go back to work.

~ Finding things i "put away" before i left is proving increasingly difficult.

~ I'm so happy to be home! so so happy!


(this is taken with my cell phone looking out the window from my spot on the couch. So beautiful!)

1 comments:

Janet said...

Welcome home Heather! and thank you for what you do.
i understand your OCD-ness. I was trying to convince the people i work with that it's a mental illness and i should get a medical retirement because of it. ;) so far i'm still workin'!

 
;